Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Trigger

The Trigger
A Novel on the Revelation
by Hon Hoh

The Trigger is a novel following three men and their role in reaching the last unreached people group on the earth and ushering in the Second Coming of Christ.  In this fast paced book we can imagine some of what the demonic world may look like and how it operates, as well as a possible glimpse of the heavenly realms activities and the duties of angels like archangels Michael and Gabriel.  We experience the bowls of wrath and the sounding of the trumpets.

I really enjoyed The Trigger.  I love a good novel and one based on the end times is fascinating to me.  I at this point do not have a set view on when Christians will be raptured, whether it will be pre-tribulations, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation.  I do know that no one knows the day or the hour and that Jesus Christ is coming back again!  I feel like with the recent events related to Harold Camping, that I must mention that I feel great sadness for his followers and believers and even for Mr. Camping himself, he is deceived.  And maybe because of that I was a little sensitive to the book and the situations in toward the end where the three men seem to know what the trigger will be and when the end will come.  I did enjoy The Trigger very much it is a great novel and a fun read for the imagination.


 


I was provided a free copy of this book for the purposes of review, the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: