Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama~ Fuel Cycle Day 1

I am loving Trim Healthy Mama I have lost 20 pounds since beginning it last month.  This week I am taking part of a "Fuel Cycle" with some other THMs.  I thought I would post my menus.

     Breakfast~ Two eggs fried in Coconut Ghee & 1 cup Earth Milk with protein powder and a couple pieces of ice blended
     Snack~ Fat Stripping Green Tea Frappe
     Lunch~ Salad at fast food restaurant (was not the plan, but did the best with what happened)
  It was a salad bar so I had romaine, sprouts, a tiny sprinkle of cheddar, celery, olives, and jalapeno ranch
    Snack~ Quart of Earth Milk
    Supper~ Can of 6oz Redhead sockeye salmon, cucumbers, red bell peppers with lots of homemade Italian dressing with lots of olive oil & Glass of Earth Milk
    Dessert~ Skinny Chocolate with a bit of mint extract (my favorite so far :) )

No comments: