Saturday, January 26, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama~ Fuel Cycle Day 5

Day 5 FP~

Another FP day, yesterday went really well.  I had a few moments of wanting cheese or butter, but it passed and I made it through :)

Breakfast~ cup Chia Tapioca Pudding with 4 Marion berries- yum :), large cup Earth Milk
Lunch~ my FP version of a Pad Thai recipe from the THM forum I used 1/2 tsp sesame oil instead of any other oil, egg whites, 2 Tsp peanut flour (I tried for just one, but really ended up wanting another so I splurged ;) ), no scallions and only one package of noodles, lots of extra cilantro
Dinner~ 3 pieces of turkey lunch meat spread with a Laughing Cow wedge and filled to the brim with sprouts, small Chia Tapioca, black cherry Zevia
Snack~ small Wendy's side salad with a tiny drizzle of pomegranate vinaigrette

I drank Oolong tea iced all day as well.

It really went OK, I didn't feel the yuckiness some people did on either of the FP days.  I tried not to think about feeling deprived but thought about what I could have and enjoy it.

I worked out today, I had kind of given myself a pass for the week.  I am feeling well though and am wishing I would have kicked myself in the rear at least one of the S days and gotten it done.  Oh well, I did this morning and we will see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: