Sunday, November 28, 2010

Review: City On Our Knees

City On Our Knees
by Toby Mac

City on our Knees shares stories of Christians making a difference.  Some are willing to be martyrs, most are just willing to live a life radically devoted to Christ.  Some are are centuries old, some are very recent.  Mr. Mac spotlights these believers and shows how we can all apply wisdom from their lives. 

City on our Knees is a very enjoyable read.  The book itself has a really fun, artistic cover.  It would make a great gift to all the Toby Mac fans in your life as well as the young believers you know.  I think it can show the youth who are struggling to live out their faith as well as the typical me first generation what God can really do if you are surrendered to Him.  I will be excited when my children are old enough to read this book, for now I think I will lend it to my nephew.

I was provided a free copy of this book from Bethany House for the purposes of review, the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: