Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fully Engaged

Fully Engaged
How to Do less and Be more
by John Busacker

Fully Engaged is about how to make your life more meaningful by doing less "busy" things and being really involved and committed to the things you do choose to do.  There are self-assessments and evaluations to see where your life is now and plans of action to change your life into what you want it to become.  

I enjoyed reading Fully Engaged, I think there are useful pieces of information for our hectic, but never really making a difference lives.  Most points are very straightforward and easy to understand.  Mr. Busacker has a very clear writing style, which I appreciate.  I think that the recommendations are based on Biblical values.  There is space to reflect on the dreams for your life in many areas including spiritual, physical, community, learning and several more.  I would recommend this book to someone who is seeking more out of this life and recognizes the potential of the "could be".

 I was provided a free copy of this book for the purposes of review, the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: