Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Review: Beyond Opinion

Beyond Opinion
Ravi Zacharias

Beyond Opinion is a very practical book for Christians, it is an apologetic work by Ravi Zacharias and others leading apologists.  Beyond Opinion is a tool for Christians to know what they believe and to be able to answer questions from the world about the Lord and defend their faith.  

I really enjoyed Beyond Opinion, even though it took me a while to read.  To me it was a bit heavy, which is what I expected.  I wanted to have a resource to improve the way I defend my faith and didn't expect simple answers.  I really enjoy hearing Mr. Zacharias on the radio, especially when he does open forums at colleges and tackles the hard questions students are asking.  This book felt like setting in on one of those discussions.

I would recommend Beyond Opinion for Christians that are looking to do just that and go beyond opinion with their friends.

I was provided a free copy of this book for the purposes of review, the opinions expressed are my own.
   

No comments: