Thursday, June 7, 2012

SchoolhouseTeachers.com


I am excited to have learned about a new resource for homeschoolers.  It is called SchoolhouseTeachers.com.   I learned about it from a friend and it looks like it is going to be really interesting.  It is a website with lots of information and help for homeschoolers.  It is from the same people as The Old Schoolhouse magazine.  So that tells me it will probably be good :)

There are some really experienced homeschool companies and teachers that are making their help available.  From what I can tell so far you can use it as much or as little as you would like and it is for children of all ages.  It includes the digital magazine delivered to your inbox monthly and access to back digital issues that are searchable so you can look for things that interest you.  There are many other benefits.  I am checking it out now, as the first month is only $1!  Then it is only $5.95 a month and I am sure there will be six bucks worth of information for me, but I will be scouting that out the next 30 days.

No comments: